She had some significant Side Branching bud with lots of Buds. Nice Structure after Topping.
*Update* Nice Smoke but LITERALLY a Knockout. Definitely a Nightcapper...
Have you noticed smth changed positively?
She was the Star of the Grow and My Best Yield yet. She was Easy to Grow but I'd suggest taking Care to not overdo the Nutrients. Ran into some early Signs of Burn but She was Fine once I went back to 1/2 Dosage. I Cut the 4 Main Colas to Hang n Clipped the rest at the Buds to Lay Out n Dry. I Barely have Room in My Drying Box. If I've found My Grower's Stride like I Hope I have I'll need to Construct a New Larger Box. By my Calculations She should Dry Out to about 60 Grams. I consider Her My First Successful Grow AND She'll be ready in Time for some Holiday Celebration. Hoping for more to come. Take a Moment to Check My Holiday Video Submission. Happy Growing n Happy Holidays...
*Update* After 3 Days of Drying Weight's Down to 75g with a few more Days to Dry.00