There was 2 plants, the mutant and the cripple.
The mutant yielded 117 g under a 100W DIY, the cripple yielded 42g with the half of the Helios LED.
I did 1g /W with both of the DIY LEDs, that's why I bought a lot from it for my other grows. My goal is to have 1000W total from these lights.
I saw the beginning that cripple's going to be a trashy plant, but I gave her a chance... I shouldn't have to. From now on I'm going to kill every genetic trash plant at the beginning.
Things I learned from the grow:
- never exceed the nut table by a lot. That's the reason I had with Ca def. I gave them too much Phosphorus, that locked out Calcium, so no matter I gave them like 2 times more Ca, they couldn't take it.
- kill every genetic trash at the beginning
- DIY LED > every other LED