Stage: Veg 2
Vega A+B: 3ml
Coming along nicely and greening up nicely with the extra cal/mag. Took ages to drink that last feed because I put in 2lts over 2 days and she wasn't ready to drink that much but it all worked out. If I HAD to do that again I would probably bump up the nutes on the second liter of H2o. Also I started LST about 5 days ago and all is well, no broken bits so far.
I always cut the 1st set of nodes off because they rarely amount to much and IMO it is at the second nodes where all the off center action happens. The big shade leaves were trimmed on the 2nd node because they were touching the coco and the 4th node to allow more light to the lower 2nd node branches.
The bank will let me buy some Cannazym this week so it will be added to the mix soon.
Day: 21 -- 24 -- 26 -- 27
Stage: Veg 2
Put some Cannazym into the mix and well it's still green. I tried not to take many leaves of and tucked them where I could. The first half of the week not much happened and the slow growth was good to get my mind around LSTing. I ended up only cutting one node off I now remember to cut down and away from the node.
The second half of the week she exploded and every camera I had was dead or missing so the photos are of a few days later (day 29) I'm switching to flower nutes for week 4.