How It Works Start My Diary Login Sign Up

Pass it to the left..OG Kush- First Grow

4
44
14
590
4 months ago
VEG
HID / 1000W
Custom
FLO
HID / 1000W
Custom
Jobe's Organics
Nutrients
Fox Farm
Nutrients
BioBizz
Nutrients
Indoor
Room Type
Manual
Watering
25%
Soil
Grow medium
25%
Coco Coir
Grow medium
40%
Perlite
Grow medium
10%
Other
Grow medium
Paper Towel
Germination Method
LST
week 8
Defoliation
week 8
Strain
Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds AMS - AMS Xtrm
AMS Xtrm
Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds AMS

Growing it

Normal

Resistance

Strong

AMS was overly ready to help with questions I had on the strain along the way; grow results were exactly within range of breeders listed results, which next time I'll try one of their big yielders "light of Jah" , "MOAB". No Disease, No pests.

The Outcome
Week
16
HARVEST
What's on the scales?
731.42
oz
g
Bud dry weight
What's on the scales?
25.8
oz
g
Bud dry weight
What's on the scales?
3036.23
oz
g
Bud wet weight
What's on the scales?
107.1
oz
g
Bud wet weight
Harvested
5 plants
Number of plants harvested
Light
1000 watt
Total light power used
Grow Room
0.46
ft²
Grow Room size
Grow Room
5
ft²
Grow Room size
0.03
ounce /watt
5.16
ounce/ft²
5.16
ounce /plant
200
watt/ft²
1
plant/ft²
Photos & Videos
Tastes like
Citrus
Diesel
Pine
Feels like
30% Sativa
70% Indica

Positive effects

Energetic
Giggly
Uplifted

Negative effects

Dry eyes
Nutrients

I really enjoyed Bio Bizz, results are shown fairly rapidly.

I switched to Bio-Bizz after reading some really interesting content about micro-macro nutrients.

As this is my first grow, I don't have a standard deviation or a control subject to actually determine if Jobe's is above average.

Tents

Just like all the other tents. Nothing Special. My build room was in a cement basement with a single entrance to a square room of 80 in. There was not a lot of playroom with inserting poles as well as 60% of the exhaust ports were being blocked by the cement wall and were unusable. I actually had to cement drill a 6in diameter hole out of one of the walls because they were too close to the exhaust ports

Commented by miahbdanky miahbdanky

WOW finally harvest seemed like it was taking forever and before I knew it I was on my way to the store for more mason jars to fill. This grow started out bad, really bad, I wasn't watching nutrients or ph at all for the first 3-4 weeks. I started getting my sh*# together because I couldn't flower with the condition they were in. They finished right on the 10th week as the breeder recommended.

I dried initially for 8 days, but it took me 16 hours to finish manicuring and jar the whole 26 ozs.

My goal was to get at least 1/4 lb in total and have each plant produce 2 oz's.

Comments
HirdoWeirdo
HirdoWeirdo week 16

Amazing job here!