We are 4 weeks old. It grew a lot during last week. There are runners already. Cones are actively being formed. And there are some troubles already: nitro is lacking, so the lower leaves became yellow. It drinks little, almost 0,5l a day. There are many leaves, so the top shades the bottom branches. So I decided to cut off some leaves, about 20% of the bush. The plant was in a stress for a couple days, but then it went on growing. I don’t think this measure did much good, but it didn’t do harm either.
Considering the fact that it’s an auto-flower, I think that you can make this with female plants safely. The third time I fertilized vegetation with a 100% mix and sprayed with Energen. In a day I watered each plant with water (1l). In one more day I gave them potassium monophosphate. I did it for prevention, as I noticed the stems began to turn blue showing the lack of phosphorus.
Yesterday I’ve fed vegetation for the fourth time with a 100% mix +0,3g of potassium monophosphate (there is not much phosphorus in GHE, aside from Ripen).
The next watering will be with 10g. Plagron bat guano 10g in 1l of water (super concentrated blend of phosphorus and nitrogen). PPM of this fluid is 1200.
In a couple of days I’ll do the check-out watering, leave it for two days and begin to feed it hard – not only roots, but also leaves with fertilizers by Valagro (Plantofol, Megafol, Benefit). I’ll also add in each watering some guano tea (guano powder).
This tea will give us more organic phosphorus. I make it myself. I take 300g can with a tight lid. Pour 12 g of powder and add hot water (80 degree). I let it digest for a couple of days in a cool place and add 50g of this tea in a liter of the watering fluid. PH and PPM are not changing. The Plagron is three times more concentrated. You can add this tea every watering, and plagron – one time in 10 days.
Have a cool weekend! :blush: