This pheno was not a typical Bloody Skunk. It did not autoflower, did not turn reddish. It was very healthy though and needed defoliation may times. I ended up with a massive harvest of 23 branches with colas on each. The trimming took forever and weighed in at 795grams with the largest cola being 90grams wet.... There is not a lot of frosting but the bud I took off last week and hang dried smoked very clean, white ash with no popping or chem flavours and gave my wife and I a very nice yet mellow buzz which was long lasting. Taste and scent are yet to be revealed until cure has happened. Each trimmed branch weighed out wet at in grams: 90, 74, 71, 37, 34, 34, 52, 23, 26, 63, 20, 23, 35, 17, 43, 08, 43, 35, 25, 27, 30, 16, 12 = 795grams
This was my first entire indoor grow. From day 1 this strain should have died on me being an overzealous newbie. It survived being cooked as a seedling in the humidity dome. It survived very cold temperature in the root zone from sitting on cold concrete. It survived over fertilization and overwatering. It lived through being dried out by accident over a weekend.... I had flushed it 4 or more times throughout its life because I messed up mixing my nutrients.. Just soo many bad things happened and they survived! It has been almost 2 weeks now since harvest. Buds are curing in jars with 62% Boveda packs. The grassy hay smell is gone now. The buds smell sweet, fragrant, yet not very intense. The burn is good although could be more smooth on the lungs. I needed to flush much longer but didn't have the time. Overall, this strain get awesome and is very potent. I cant finish a normal zigzag joint on my own without feeling effects too heavily. Its more couchlock now that it is ageing.