Wrapped up this grow maybe a week early. I had to go out of town and noticed some weird rust spots forming on my leafs. Even the sugar leafs started showing them so I gave her the chop. She never really developed much smell but was sticky and greasy as shit. For a Chemdog her smell was actually very sweet and almost fruity. The plant stayed short and squat with topping and lst. Next time I grow her I'll NOT top her , just LST, and see if I can grow a bigger version. For a strain that is 70+% indica, she isn't too heavy and actually makes a good daytime smoke.
The buds were wet trimmed and hung in my cardboard "dry box" for 6 days. I probably should have jarred them at 5 days because on 6th day humidity dropped and tips started to get crispy.
This is the first plant I've ever grown, and she was a breeze. I gotta give most of the credit to Mephisto genetics. They really make a quality product. Throughout this whole grow I really tried to stay on top of everything I could like ramping up the PPM's, always checking the PH, defoliating, leaftucking, LSTing. She responded well to everything I did and came back stronger. Mine was a super bushy pheno and because of my limited grow space, I should have defoliated more. Even though I had some nice big colas, the cramped space caused a lot of larfy bits that clearly didn't get enough light.