Day 37 - I swapped to my flowering lights to see if they would help. Since they are mostly red spectrum, I do not think they would help veg much. Wattage was 192 on my veg light and 310 on my flower light.
Day 38 - My tent temperatures increased by 5 degrees with the flower lights so I turned them off and went back. I ordered a window A/C for when I switch to flower. Dosed nutrients with a half gallon of water each.
Day 40 - I decided that I will switch to flower on Sunday. Some of the main branches are getting too tall so I did a little bit of supercropping to bend them down and slow growth. Watered with a half gallon per plant.
Day 41 - Switched to flower.