Day 8 - 2 new leaves have started to sprout from her. Spent my morning already starting to plan my next grow. This seems like it might become an addictive hobby.
Day 9 - Hard to notice any growth overnight, but there is a bit more space between the 2 sets of lower leaves. The top has started to open up a bit as well.
Day 10 - She is looking a bit bigger all around. Though she isn't growing up as much as she is growing out. She is now the shortest of my plants.
Day 11 - Some good growth on her overnight. Her leaves are getting fuller and she had a bit of a growth spurt overnight. Decided to feed my ladies today, they each got their first drink of nutrients along with 500ml of water.
Day 12 - The water I put on her last night dried out leaving some rinks on her leaves. She is growing leaves underneath and on top now. She is my fattest plant by a mile so far. Given how thick she is I have decided to name her Siri.
Day 13 - Woke up to Siri having some small rust spots on her 2 lower leaves. I noticed them the first two days, but they went away. They are now back and slightly worrisome. It could be a PH issue, or a nutrient deficiency. I plan to water her again tomorrow,so I will take a soil sample and measure the PH level.
Day 14 - I decided to flush Siri last night and put some more PH'd water into her pot. I will see if she starts to recover. I also went out and bought some calcium/magnesium today and if she continues to struggle I will give her some in the next 48 hours. Even with the issue she is still growing.