Week 7 : oh what a week, I topped early in the week some of the plants and left the others to grow out a bit more to catch up., Then i came back and did the last plants that needed topping, tried to bend and train some plants and i managed to break a branch. This had me pretty worried, i crudely and hastily taped the branch back on thinking that it was already dead. After a few days i see new growth on the branch and the plant is making a good recovery. It seems ill have less growth on this branch, and wouldn't expect the same final product on this branch as maybe the others will product.
Bending the plant and stretching is very important and helped prevent more branches from breaking.
I have been feeding and feeding, the dosage is just about right now, i noticed this strain likes a little less nitrogen, so i used less high N medusa's magic this week.