The buds that i got out of it while they weren't the best quality i feel i could have grown, didn't turn out bad smoke wise. It has a nice even and uplifted high, not too harsh and only had mild side effects like dry eyes. The grow would have been perfect and relatively easy if i could have had her in a more sunny spot, that was our ultimate downfall this year.
From the beginning of this grow, this particular seed of strawberry cough had many irregularities. The leaf patterns were unusual, the nodes were uneven and also missing in some spots, I'm assuming this could be due to lighting and or the genetics/phenotypes of this one seed. When flowering came and progressed i noticed the buds weren't your typical "cola" structure but more like cluster buds, even up high where your biggest buds would be and strongest sunshine. She ended up having leaves poking out of every possible place and these seemed to break up the space in the colas. Again I'm guessing if i grew the strain again things may look differently.