At the beginning of week 6 i split up the 7 plants so that i have the indica dom/hybrid strains in one tent, and the sativa dom strains in separate tent, this was mainly to avoid the plants from trying to out do each other for light. during this time i also noticed that each of the strains had displayed quite a bit of root growth out of the bottom of the pot, so being that they were only transplanted a week before they have done well to fill the space already, because everything has been split up though i wasn't very keen on the idea of running 2 hps lights for 18 hours a day because of the heat it causes, so this week has been my last of veg, the pictures i have added were from the beginning of the week and i apologise for the lack of them, there will be more updated of her progress this weekend though. as you can see from them though she has progressed well since my previous update, she is also the strongest out of the strains i am running so far, the hooks i used for training didn't really make a difference at all and she just ended up pulling them up fairly quickly and growing out anyway, because of this as i am about to go into flower i am going to lightly die down her main tops instead so that during the flowering stretch the rest can catch up as much as possible and she will fill out a little more. (at least i hope anyway) so you should be able to see this on my next update. the grow caps i am using on this strain instead of the nutrients seem to be working great, she looks like she is thriving and as i said she is the strongest out of all the strains so far, being that there is quite limited information on them i was nervous about trying them at first but they seem to to be doing a good job so i am looking forward to seeing how she progresses through the flowering stage.