So here we are at week 8, the pictures are from d11 of 12/12.. This week progress has continued very well, because of her size though i have had to swap her over and put her in thr sativa tent to try and avoid her outgrowing the other indica dom/hybrid strain so she is under the 600w hps to flower. she hasn't displayed a lot of vertical growth since my last update but this if from being tied down slightly as you can see from the pictures because she seems to have gone really wide.. training hasn't exactly evened her out as planned but she has still exceeded my expectations and so far I can't say anything negative about her. She started showing some signs of mg def but I have added a top dressing of dolomite lime (recommended with biobizz soil) so hopefully that'll sort her out... besides this though she is thriving! Using these grow caps have surprised me if I am honest, this was a given I guess considering I didn't really know what to expect from them, but the fact that this black sugar which is an indica dom strain is my current biggest plant tells me that they are working there magic.. and have my fingers crossed that they continue to do so well she flowers.. really looking forward to it!