So she got again a small tear in the center of the main stem. She is recovering fine now. My outside temp is still too high around 27c degrees. I am waitint till it drops around 22c before I can switch to 12/12. So decided to give her a scrog in the mean time I mean if I have the time why not. And again this week only plain water. She looks really good and everything is fine.