Day 1 - Sunday, 7/15/18 2:30AM
Girl Scout Cookies 1'' Seed was germinated in RO/DI water for 24 hours, then wet napkin with same water in zip lock bag, not zipped up, root appeared after 3 days. Soil is just some Miracle Grow Seed Starting Mix from Home Depot. Seed placed into 8 ounce cup with soil, 1/2'' deep. Water with RO/DI, placed zip lock bag over cup for humidity until it comes out of the soil. Put under 18 hour light schedule with CFL. Waited 2 days. Now 1''
1. Cardboard box, cut 2 vent holes on left and right. Cut hole on top, place light on top.
2. 6500K CFL 100W Equivalent (23W) lights are on a timer from 6AM - 12AM (18 hours),
*Recommended vegetative bulb to be 6500K (18 hrs. on / 6 hrs. off), and flowering bulb to 2700K (12 hrs on/ 12 hrs off)
3. I mixed up RO/DI water, calibrated to pH of 5.8, add 4 tablespoons of Fox Farm Big Bloom, and watered it. Won't be watering until it dries out now (probably in about 2-3 days)
4. Placed it closer to the light 8.5'' from light, still experimenting.
Day 5 - Thursday 7/19/18 12:00PM
1. Added a 4 in 1 socket bulb adapter
2. Added 2 extra CFL 6500K at 100W equivalent (23W), Total is now 3 CFL bulbs 300W equiv. running at 69W
3. Moved height to 5'' from bulb