At 37 days from seed, I topped each of the two main branches back to the 3rd node. The directions for manifolding on growweedeasy,com said to wait until there were 4 nodes on each side and then top down to the 3rd one and prune away the growth at the second node entirely. Only the first and third should remain when you're done. What I didn't realize when I read those directions the first time is that the growth tips at the first and third nodes grow on either side of the branch (like you'd want for a flat canopy) and the growth tips at the second and fourth grow on the top and bottom of the branch. So removing the growth when at the nodes where half the plant is going down makes sense.
At 39 days I also switched up to the 10 gallon reservoir. The first 5 weeks of her life were in a little 2 gallon reservoir. I probably should have done that sooner. The length of her root mass is different than I'm used to in my grows that are done entirely in the 10 gallon reservoir. I can only assume she wasn't getting something she needed in the little two gallon bucket. This is the only plant I have going right now so laziness was the only thing that kept her in the little reservoir.
At 42 days from seed, the manifold is pretty well establish with 8 growth tips at basically the same height. I'm going to give her one more week to get a little bigger and then switch her 12-12. That will make for a 7 week veg though. If I would have vegged for 7 weeks without all the topping, I would have a much bigger plant right now. We'll see how the manifolding technique impacts the flowering stage and yields. Environment has been good lately because there haven't been too many hot days and I'm not running my light during the hottest part of the day. I'm excited for the stretch!