Day 93 - Kelp tea with Recharge and molasses
Day 96 - Discovered some spider mite damage on the fan leaves closest to the tent opening. I assume I have gotten contamination because people have been coming and going frequently for the last two weeks. Infestation has been minimal so far with about 20 leaves affected. I have been spraying neem oil and plucking affected leaves.
Day 97 - I found a few more fan leaves with mites living on them. I have been plucking them as discovered. Sprayed another round of neem.
Day 98 - My ladybugs have arrived and been released to their new home. Hopefully they can keep the mite population under control through the end of flower. MBP top dress with aloe and Ful-Power.