2018/06/16 - Day 78 - first day of "Week 12"
Today is Harvest Day for my first grow!
I didn't water the baby for the last 5 days, following the flush (pure water every 2 or 3 days for 11 days).
I removed most of the leaves, while keeping a few of the smallest and trichromest.
Buds are very dense, really sticky and smelly.
After the harvest, i had enough to roll a finger hash joint.
It was quite complicated to do things for one hour after smoking it...
Total wet weight : 80.26 g, including stems (estimated 20g of stems)
Total dry weight : 26.49 g without stems (5 days of drying, it's around 30°C here)
I'm happy i overcame this yellowing problem, which was caused by the use of 3 years old nutrients.
Thanks to the people here on GD who helped me find the cause of the problem, and a solution to it.
I'm stoked to get such results from a 52W LED in such a small cabinet (Less than 1 sqft - 26x36cm).
The One Gallon (3.8L) pot was only filled at the three fourths (approximately 3L).
I'm going to do some butter from the trimmings right now.
5 months ago