Likes
Comments
Share
Day 106 14/10/24 Monday Their colours are really coming through now 🤩 Nearing their end now, possibly another week after this ✌️💚 Picture and video update 📸💚 Day 108 16/10/24 Wednesday Another run through of de-chlorinated tap water and flawless finish all to pH 6.3. Giving 0.3L again daily as there not drinking half as much now. Picture and video update 📸💚 Day 110 18/10/24 Friday Divine Seeds Overdose has been Harvested. Check her own diary on my page for full results. I moved the others into my now cleaned down 1.2m x 80cm under 660w hps to finish off. Day 111 19/10/24 Saturday De-chlorinated tap water and flawless finish at pH 6 today.300ml Day 112 20/10/24 Sunday De-chlorinated tap water and flawless finish at pH 6 again 300ml. I have had an extremely busy week. I'll upload videos and pictures tomorrow on a fresh week... Wait and see the colours 😋💚
Likes
6
Share
@Prilyfe13
Follow
01/17/2026 So today was not much of a change. The environment is a little better now that the other heater is in there. I have a feeling I'll be swapping these two out throughout the run. Very unfortunate. This week's readings look like shit. The temp of the bucket was 75° so naturally everything is thrown off. The pH was high, like 6.7 high. The EC and TDS were higher than last week. However I feel like that might be due to me soaking the hydroton in the mix for a day. It must have leeched into the bucket. Also might be a good thing. Now I don't have to increase the nutrients. The hydroton did it for me. How convenient. I added the ice bottles of course. Still no roots. Shame that. Last run, I got roots pretty quickly. This time, both are slow going. And I bet it's from the low heat. On the other hand, she started her second node yesterday and is starting to spread out. Looking good. I also increased the light intensity up to level 2. See readings below. So far they seem to be fine. I'll keep an eye on them for the day. Maybe with the extra light, they'll take off. We'll see. It should also help bring the temp up. Week Start Readings: Water: pH: 6.59 EC: 960 TDS: 476 Temp: 75°!!!! Light Readings: DLI: 22.7 mol. PPFD: 344 Environment: Temp: 71.8° RH: 58.6% VPD: 1.1 kPa CO2: 719 A note on the water readings. This is what I pulled this morning before adding the ice bottles. I thought I added some last night, but apparently not. So I'm waiting for the temp to cool down and I'll take new measurements along with the current ones. Just to see the difference the water temp made. From the beginning of last week, everything increased. I might have to pH if the lower temp doesn't do it for me. Current water readings after pHing. pH: 5.8 EC: 958 TDS: 476 ppm Temp: 67.6° That's it for now. 01/18/2026 No issues today. pHing not needed. EC and TDS are the same. Temp was high though. 72.4° so I replaced the ice bottles. No roots yet. I didn't think there would be today. I feel like maybe tomorrow. With the amount of energy she spent catching up to the light, her roots were neglected. Once they hit the water, things should start to pan out. Hopefully she stretches, but not like how she did as a seedling. 01/19/2026 Not much going on today. She's looking really good despite the super long stem. Thin leaves. She's definitely a sativa dominant strain. I can't wait to see how she turns out in the next couple of weeks. Great color. No roots yet though. 🤔 Interesting. Water was kinda warm this morning. I need to remember to add ice bottles before I go to bed. Still can't get the heater to turn off. It just won't. The air is too cold? The humidity is a nightmare too. But that's understandable. It's like 25% in the apartment. So basically nothing I can do about it. If the humidifier drops below level 8, the humidity immediately starts to plummet. It's crazy. Like the air just won't allow for any moisture to hold. I have it right next to the plants though, so they should be getting plenty of humidity. Later this week, I'll move the humidifier back so it's not on top of the plants anymore. Alrighty that's it from me. Update: I double checked under the basket and there is a long single root coming out. Hooray! 01/20/2026 More roots! More and more. There's quite a few roots coming out now. All clean and white. She looks really good. Proper growth is starting now that the roots are coming out. First set of 5 finger leaves are out and growing. Leaves are thin. Just like a sativa. Lookin good. Great color too. I forgot to swap the ice bottles out last night... Again. I have now set a reminder on my phone. But yah, I checked everything after the bottles were in the water for a couple of hours. Looks good. pH is 6.1, temp is 68°. EC and TDS are both fine as well. The environment is a nightmare. It's so bouncy and I don't know why. Well, I do know, it's the fans blowing. All over the place. But it doesn't make sense. They are in the same position as they were last run and last run had no issues. I don't understand. I had the fan set to 2. 2 out of 10. Now it's at 1. Hopefully that helps. Anyway, that's all from me for the day. 01/21/2026 I remembered to swap the ice bottles last night. And I swapped them again this morning. I need 4 more to be able to swap them out in another 8 hours. Then I should have cool water for the rest of the run. Kind of a pain to be honest as I prefer not to disturb the waters under the bucket lids. Removing the lid 3 times a day seems excessive. Granted they're only open for less than a minute. Even less than 30 seconds. So it's not bad, but still. That's a lot of disturbance. She looks great! Good color, growth rate looks nice. She's 5.5" tall now. That's an inch and a half since the beginning of the week. A little slow for my liking, but she also just started the veg stage. Maybe we'll see a half inch a day over the next 4 to 5 weeks. Maybe an inch if the conditions are ideal. If I can do it, they will be ideal. I just need to remember to check the light intensity. Don't over feed. And when you notice anything weird, check the EC and TDS. Swap out water if the readings increase. Add more nutrients if they drop. Leave the water alone if there's no change. And don't over do it. Keep the environment in a reasonable range. (Surprisingly, it's never out of range, just bounces all over it.) That's all for today. 01/22/2026 Explosive growth has started! A little stretch, but mostly leaves spreading out. However, her first true node has 3 finger leaves. It should be 5 finger. I wonder what happened. Can't be too much light, could it? But it might be the environment. Always changing from minute to minute. Still no idea how to fix that. I only had 2 ice bottles available last night, so each bucket got 1. This morning I swapped for the normal 2 per bucket. I haven't tested the water yet today. I've been kind of lacking on it. I'll check today and put the readings in. Other than that, we are happy and healthy. She's 5" now. Don't know how I measured 5.5" yesterday. But she's 5" now. No matter, she'll be fine. I'm expecting good growth from her. She can clearly stretch and enjoys a good amount of light. I think I'm going to increase the nutrient dose next week. I'm thinking 1/2 dose next week. I was gonna do 2/3 dose, but I think that might be a bit too much for now. So half dose next week. Maybe I'll change it to 2/3 half way through the week. I'm not sure. It all depends on how she takes it in. I didn't see anything about her nutrient uptake. 01/23/2026 The water was a bit warm this morning. Not too bad, but warm. I actually checked the numbers today. pH: 6.1 EC: 1035 TDS: 556 Temp: 68.4° She's starting to really grow. And her stem is holding itself up now. I'm just keeping the little prop thing up until I know she won't tip over. I do keep a small breeze going all the time, so her stem should be pretty strong when it matters. Her color is a little splotchy. Well, kinda. It looks like the new growth is t getting enough food, but the rest of the plantooka awesome, except for the weird 3 finger leaves. The environment is somewhat better now that I dropped the humidity down. I figure it hits the plants enough where if I drop it down to 55% it will hit less, thus turning 55% into 60ish%. Not dampening off, no fungal infections nothing. That's the goal.
Likes
Comments
Share
Día 29, estoy ya un poco alucinado, es día 29 y no paran de crecer...he cambiado el agua he Intento subir un poco el ppm al agua, y me da excesos... Así que decido dejarlo bajo a 300ppm y creo que lo voy a dejar así hasta el final... Llevan enzimas de limpieza que descomponen el abono así que dejaré que se auto alimenten porque van super bien ... Haber si pasan hambre.. pero no lo veo claro...en fin no me quiero pasar en el engorde meterle mucho abono y están super verdes bonitas, y florecen a lo bestia así que dejaré que se consuman un poco el abono de las hojas... Día 36 veo que empiezan a tener carencia de magnesio y calcio, he añadido no sé, una locura de magnesio y calcio, también melaza, ácidos fulvicos y humicos y pk bastante.. lo fui subiendo de 150ppm a 400ppm y vi que se lo comían rápido y subían las hojas , al fondo vi que se empezaban a quemar las hojas y algunos pelos por falta de magnesio y calcio así, que me volví loco... De 400 ppm a 800ppm va cargada a tope... espero ahora no causar ningún exceso ... Mañana miraré como reaccionan a la bomba que les he metido van a tope al máximo, si veo que tienen exceso ,no habrá otro remedio que bajar ppm quitando y metiendo agua limpia, y si veo que van bien en las dejo... En teoría voy bajo de ppm tendría que ir a 1200ppm como mínimo, para la semana que voy y más si le añado co2... Pero bueno iré con 800ppm si veo que va bien lo dejo si veo que piden más le añadiré , de momento mañana investigaré... 😅😅 Día 37 por mucho que ayer les metí, más magnesio encimas ácidos fulvicos etc... No he visto ningún cambio... Así que he vuelto a indagar en el tema.... Y creo que más bien tienen carencia aparte del magnesio y calcio, tenían carencia de posforo y potasio, así que como no, me he vuelto loco echándole pk.... Tenía una ppm de 450 se lo subí a 800 y empezaron a subir las hojas, estaban como apagadas ... Total que me vine arriba y les he metido casi 1400 de ppm de sopetón... Así que mañana una de dos, o están quemadas por exceso , ( que no me extrañaría...) o están las hojas buscando la luz y engordando como locas.... Bueno como dije al principio del diario aprendo del error acierto... Y bueno ya se que en la 3 semanas de floración piden ya magnesio calcio y pk , el calcio magnesio que tenía , tenía nitrógeno y me dio exceso por eso estaban un poco con garra... Está vez he comprado calmag de biobizz que es orgánico y no contiene nitrógeno o eso e entendido... Pero si tiene será orgánico... En fin espero que en las k1 tizane no tener muchos problemas de nutrición he comprado un pack biobizz todo orgánico ....
Likes
1
Share
Day 70 (Day F26): streching has started
Likes
77
Share
So far so good. Don’t think I’m gonna do any type of training on these but not 100% yet. Get me ideas on what to do.
Likes
6
Share
@Bud_vista
Follow
We are starting week 5! It’s incredible how strong she’s growing since entering the pre flowering stage. One week after entering preflower she’s stretching nicely and nearly covered the whole space. After 7days from pre flowering I did another defoliation to improve airflow and focusing on forming potential buds. Week 5 went smoothly and I’m still happy with the results and growing in coco. Looking forward to week 6!
Likes
8
Share
ppfd is up to 900-1000 pretty much all these amazon lights can offer. vpd about 1.3
Likes
8
Share
Buds starting to stack nicely!! 6/13 Full nutrient feed
Processing
Likes
42
Share
@Dunk_Junk
Follow
She grew 12cm this week. Now 27cm tall. She seems to be very bushy already. It could be a nice sign!
Likes
39
Share
She is loving the 1000watt light. She is starting to stretch a little. There is 12 tops total. I put the tomatoe cage around her and her sister to help with support and training. Large internodal distances. Couple of calixs have popped up besides the pre flowers. No deficancys or issues, so far east strain to work with.
Likes
42
Share
Hey guys, Like I said last week, this week was another cold rainy week. Discoverd some budrot on my Shamans, but not mayor problems. Therefore I decided to Harvest my Shamans at the end of this week. Knowing that in the upcomming weeks it will get even more colder, more rain and more bud rot. Luckly I only gave them water and one time with Humic-Blast and enzym+. Thats not a proper flush but better then full nutrients in the soil/plant. If it wasn't for the colder climate, i would had let them flower for another 1 to 2 weeks because they really started to thicken and the flowers were swelling. But at the end i rather have smokable buds then budrot buds,,, Weather for the upcomming week is 70% to 92% rain with 11-14 degrees Celcius and at night even 7-9 celcius. So there is no point by risking all of my buds to rot, in hope for some swelling which may never come with this colds The Critical Kushes where in their 4th week of flowering, going into the 5th. I have no other choice to keep them at least for another 2-4 weeks, lets see how it goes. I don't mind spending nutrients on maybe a lost cost. Somehow GD minimalize the videos after putting 10pictures on the diary, Just click on the next picture and click on the right arrow to go to the videos. See yall next week :)
Likes
13
Share
@J_Kush
Follow
2nd Runtz is still growing. I show results when everything is done.
Processing
Likes
4
Share
Just another week of 24/0 veg in their new 4in pots. They've hit the stride past clone stage I'd say and are shooting up. They are ready for a leaf stripping and training about now. They're about out of room in the clone spot. They can hit the lights in there though cause they are just 10w shop lights and don't seem to do anything bad, even being right on the bulbs. So 3 rows of strains going vertical in the pics, like Bruce is the three pots on the left, Orange Blossom Middle, and Krishna on the right. Then horizontally three feed lines, so one of each strain is getting each mix. 3 part AN in the front row. Lucas method 1:2 GH micro:bloom in the middle row. Then GH maxibloom only in the back row. Not sure I am seeing any difference yet but they did just get a transplant and are probably doing fine with the leftovers in the coco for now. We'll start to see more of a dif soon in the bigger lights in the Veg space. Or we won't see a difference and everybody is getting maxibloom only, all the time!
Likes
25
Share
@festaOG
Follow
So close to harvest, maybe 5 days max. Currently at 63 days from flip. Last photo is 68 days from flip
Likes
15
Share
@Messypies
Follow
20/07/2020 - auto cinderella jack is exploding with new healthy growth. Peanut butter cookies looks to be getting too big for its starter pot. Auto critical cheese is lagging behind but was planted a couple of days after the rest as I was struggling to get the seed to pop
Processing
Likes
38
Share
Not going to go into much detail on the individual plants this week since there is nothing exciting to report. Only note this week is something we all pretty much know already. Organics and hydroponics dont play well together! I was using gringo Rasta calmag and it clogged all my feed lines. I ordered some calimagic so this wont be an issue anymore. Everyone is growing well and stretching quite a bit. I started them on some maxibloom. I will increase it as I lower the maxigro over the next couple weeks. Pretty boring right now, but stick around a few weeks and that might change.
Likes
6
Share
💙 Project Blue Tent – Week 9 Keep shining, Plant B. You've already made quite a comeback. Now let's see how beautifully you finish. 💙🌸🌿 Growers Love, happy growing, and take care everyone! 🌱💙