D8, so I originally had my led 20" but have lowered it down to 8 over the week as a couple of the other strains were stretching for it, and they seems to have stopped once it for there, I have started adding bio silicon at 0.25ml/l to help toughen them up a little and will be transplant after the end of this week as they seem to be getting quite thirsty at the moment. Other then this there isn't really much to update at the moment! So will update again in a few days.
D12, the pictures I have just added are from yesterday, I intended on transplanting at around 14 days but being in the 0.5l pot she was starting to get pretty thirsty and I started having to water twice a day so I have just re-potted her into the 5l pot, still using light mix soil as planned and she will make home here for the next couple of weeks, I have hurried some of her stem during this too, to try and thicken her so a little and make her a bit shorted because she was starting to lean over. Other then this there isn't really much else to say so will leave posting anything now till I upload week 3