Put this in flower although it is clearly harvest. Nails were drilled into their base, and they were cut with a pruning saw on 10/15/17. They were hung whole, with fan leaves, upside down, in the tent they were grown in. Using humidifier outside the tent to try to maintain 50-55 or so RH inside the tent for the dry.
One of the best things about today was finding a few extremely large buds that I did not even know existed.
I think I should have cut awhile ago, but I haven't sampled them and don't know yet. It will be much more predictable now when i find out how I did. Hopefully that will make future grows more predictable.
Anyway, here are pics of the slaughter
BREEDER GROW GUIDELINES:
1) AUTO SPEED BUD: "These seeds are ready to harvest in 35 days in 8 - 10 weeks from germination to harvest." "FLOWERING TIME 35 days" "Auto Speed Bud is a small/medium-sized plant that grows to between 40 - 80 cm. tall "
2) AUTO CRITICAL KUSH: "Additionally it can be expected to grow into a Short plant reaching 70cm - 90cm." " Its flowering stage is a little slow to kick in but it will still be ready to harvest between 8 - 10 weeks from germination." "PLANT HEIGHT 70cm - 90cm" "FLOWERING TIME 70 - 80 days from germination"
3) AUTO SEEMANGO "FLOWERING TIME Indoors: 6-8 weeks" "Seemango Automatic is a real must for the collector looking for a connoisseur strain in just 65 days from seed."
4) AUTO KUSH: " These seeds are ready to harvest in 7-9 Weeks in 2.5 Months from Seed." "This combination of a squat Indica and a classic auto strain means that Auto Kush will stay quite short, usually not exceeding around 60cm in height." "FLOWERING TIME 7-9 Weeks" "HARVEST MONTH 2.5 Months from Seed"
5) AUTO NORTHERN LIGHTS x BIG BUD: "These seeds are ready to harvest in 45 - 55 days in 65 -- 70 days from germination." "It is ready to harvest in 65 - 70 days from germination to full maturity." "FLOWERING TIME 45 - 55 days"
6) AUTO MANGO CREAM: " It grow well indoors and outdoors, being ready to harvest in 9 weeks from its germination. "FLOWERING TIME 9 weeks"