We experienced a strange stall during the beginning of flower. I believe I was dialing in the AutoPot system and did something wrong. I don't believe the issues I had with the GH Cheese were genetic. I was able to pull out of it with some flushing and nutrients. Towards the end of flower the leaf tips and veins began browning. I didn't let it upset me or make me deviate too much since we were right near the end anyway. The final week I sporadically removed as many of the leaves as I could. I removed both fan leaves and sugar leaves if I could get to them. I wanted to reduce the amount of dry trim later. This was the first time I have tried doing this sort of initial 50% wet trim.
7 months ago