According to the information on the Dinafem website, this plant should take between 70-80 days and they were 100% correct. They were also accurate on how much it would yield per plant as well. Mark at Dinafem was extremely helpful and supportive throughout the entire process. He saved them from flowering too early by commenting on the photos. They were staying in a 8oz solo cup under a 150-watt light for longer than necessary, and he informed me to move them outside and into a bigger pot which is exactly what I did. They immediately shot up and thrived, whereas my friend (who is growing the exact same strain) kept them inside within a solo cup -- his flowered 2 weeks earlier than mine and had a significantly lower yield. Big shoutout to Mark and the Grow Diary platform because otherwise my yield would be a fraction of what it is now.
For my first time growing I would say it was a success. It would have been a catastrophic failure without the GrowDiaries platform. The help and support from the community guided this project from start to finish and I'm super thankful for that. I've encouraged all of my friends and neighbours that grow to sign up and they are loving it as well.
With regards to the strain, I can't say a whole lot because I don't have much to compare it to since this is my first time. However, there was a fair amount of bud rot and I can't say for certain if that's due to genetics, weather, or my own mistakes, but I'm leaning towards the latter. I cut off an ounce of bud that had mold and rot on it. It rained heavily towards the end and the buds are extremely dense and I think that made it difficult for the moisture to escape.00