Everything is progressing really well! The blooms are starting to thicken up very nicely. They've even started to get a little sticky :)
I did a little bit more very light defoliation on the CBD CM but from here on in I'm going to leave them both alone. I noticed today that some of the pistils are starting to turn brown as well - hooray! Still technically a month away from harvest though. I'll be picking up a USB microscope in the next week or so to keep an eye on things. I'm also getting some organic molasses to use in 3 - 4 weeks time when they're ready to flush. I've read it helps with their flavour.
My clones have been transplanted in to small pots and seem to be thriving in the sunny spot I found for them outside in the garden.
I'm still a little amazed at just how easy this whole process has been so far and am kicking myself for not doing it sooner!