Monster plant. Just huge each and every time.
Super bummed how this plant finished. Her drying process fell right in to our move process and she got banged up and lost in the process. The husband didn't get her trimmed in time lost the lid to her jar in the process. Lost a bag of larf I didn't get to weight. So the plant was a monster and grew like a beast. But I failed her in the end. Plus side we did get moved and all the living babes lived :muscle::skin-tone-2::muscle::skin-tone-2::muscle::skin-tone-2: you win some you lose some. I'll try again. Well not how I would have liked her to finish. Found the missing bag. And updated her weight.