Stevie is chugging along. Still has some discoloration on some of the leaves but I think she is recovering. It does not look as though the discoloration has spread any further. She did receive a half strength dose of flower nutrients to try and get her back on track from the flush. She has a couple more weeks to go according to breeder info so I can't wait to see if she blows up in these last few weeks :) Until then I will do my best to keep a close eye on her to get her through these final weeks.
P.S. I have a loupe coming in the mail so I can look at those beautiful trichomes