Now that I’m writing this, my house smells like Blueberry, and it’s a real pleasure. I’ve just harvested these two ladies. I think they could stay there for two more days, but all the trichomes were milky. Since I don’t like too strong narcotic effects, I decided to stop now, at day 143 (week 20) for Blue Mystic #1, and day 133 (week 19) for Blue Mystic #2. Even if one was planted one week before the other, the second one, at the end, was stronger and more productive.
Blue Mystic #1, the oldest one, has a citrus smell, while Blue Mystic #2 has a strong sweet, berry smell. I think I’ve found two different phenotypes of the same strain. I mean, her genetics are Northern Light x Blueberry, so I think I got both them two.
I didn’t try any sample because I wanted to dry buds up before. Now they’re hanging on the net for like 10 days and I’ll do a smoke report as soon as possible.
About their growth: BM#1 had some problems from the beginning to the end. I mean, not dangerous problems, but she definitely was more sensible to nutes, and was in a position where she couldn’t dry her soil up very easily. At the end, I flushed her with too much Flawless Finish, while soil was still wet, and I think I caused a nutrients lockdown. Many errors altogether. BM#2 grew up perfectly, but when I flushed her I did the same errors with Flawless Finish, and I think I caused some magnesium excess, that covered every leaf with many yellow/white spots.
For the moment, I got 76g wet from Blue Mystic #1, and 116g wet from Blue Mystic #2, that is 192g wet in total. Let’s see how many grams I’ll get from dried up buds.
Of course I could do better, but winter+so many plants have been very hard to manage. Will be back very soon with new amazing strains :sunglasses::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: