We made it to week 2 of flower. I forgot to water yesterday, they were a little droopy this morning. Still no pre flower. Hopefully soon! I'll update as needed.
Day 37, plant 2 has pre flowers at the top but none on plant 1 yet.
Day 39, I gave the plants sledgehammer to rinse out some build up. Plants were showing signs of nutrient burn. I just got a new kit so come Sunday these girls will be going under hps for the rest of flower. Still no signs of any buds anywhere.
Day 40, still no bud sites anywhere. Plant one finally has preflowers. I think starting next week I'll move it into the hps tent.