Harvest day 77 (day 70 according to the breeder). Strong strain since the first day. Interesant phenotype variance between 3 seeds I cultivated. Although I started in mid-August (northern hemisphere) and the temperatures and sun hours have not been too much, dinamed has taken the best of herself.
The internodal distance is very short. Perhaps it is because the nighttime temperature compared to the daytime is quite high. During the nights, the plant slept inside the house.
He suffered a small bout of botrytis due to the work of the worms. I found and annihilated 2 of them.
Without a doubt, and waiting for the effects and the flavour once dried and cured, I will repeat again.
I will update! (and I probably change rating)
I planted the seed in mid-August. Apparently a little late.
The biggest problem has been that the plant has not enjoyed many hours of direct sunlight and that the temperature at the end of the crop has been quite low. The arrival of autumn has also meant that many days had been rainy. However, the plant never received direct rainwater.
On the other hand, when planting a little late, the involvement of red spider or aphid has been null.
I have applied nettle slurry and horsetail treatments to the leaves. Basically in the time of vegetative growth. One of my mistakes was sprayed on the flowers with a dissolution of potassium soap and neem oil. The flowers were affected and it took a week to recover. Very valuable time in autoflowering varieties.
Next time I have to keep in mind that irrigating with rainwater I will have to control the addition of calcium and magnesium.
The effectiveness of yellow and blue adhesive traps has been remarkable, overtaking against the whitefly attack and trips.0