9 weeks flower Bubbba kush ontario outdoors

BluntTrauma416
BluntTrauma416started grow question 2d ago
Hey, just wondering what any experience growers, think of my dry coma maturity. You think i've entered a harvest window?
Open
Buds. Other
2 likes
Answer
GreenHobbit
GreenHobbitanswered grow question 1d ago
You’re definitely getting close to the harvest window 👍🌿 Most of the trichomes in this picture look cloudy, with some still clear and very little amber. I’d check the trichomes directly on the calyxes rather than the sugar leaves before making the final call. If the calyxes look similar, you’re entering the window, but personally I’d give her a little longer and wait for a bit more amber. 🔬✂️ Happy growing! 💚
likes
Complain
Schafe1001
Schafe1001answered grow question 1d ago
I’d wait
likes
Complain
tjaym
tjaymanswered grow question 2d ago
Hi Blunt! You can see some amber trichromes are comming but there is alot of clear trichomes still too. The window will be opening soon =)
1 like
Complain
Mexicanasseeds
Mexicanasseedsanswered grow question 2d ago
The plant is still not ready to cut, bro, it needs a couple more days. It looks like most of the trichomes are already milky, but there's hardly any amber color, and the pistils still look very white and stretched. I would say to give it about 5 to 7 more days for it to amber up to about 10 or 20 percent and reach its peak potency. If you cut it now, it will give you more of a cerebral high, but it still needs a bit more weight and maturity in the glandular heads.
1 like
Complain
RickOShea
RickOSheaanswered grow question 2d ago
Based on this and your diary, I wouldn't regret cutting any day now. Not sure where in Ontario you are, but I have had frost already and lots of wet weather hanging over.
1 like
Complain
Green_Claws
Green_Clawsanswered grow question 3d ago
As you know mate there's loads of time left. Nice plants btw
1 like
Complain
LPinto
LPintoanswered grow question 3d ago
Good night, I see some amber trichomes but I think there are few... maybe I should wait a few more days... but it's not much longer.
1 like
Complain
Buddy82
Buddy82answered grow question 3d ago
If you chop now youll still get a gr8 smoke....i personally prefer the couchlock affect so id wait untill 20% amber
1 like
Complain
MindFlowers68
MindFlowers68answered grow question 3d ago
Yeah dude you are pretty much there..at this point in your grow you are so far along. weather is going to dictate how much longer you can take it. You could take it right now and will be awesome smoke i promise you. but if weather allows you could take it another week. If there is anything coming up like rain high winds high humidity coming up that could affect the plant i would take it soon. one thing to keep in mind most of those look milky which is were your want to be, but the flash on the camera can distort what we see as milky when is really mostly clear so be mindful of that. Theirs a lot of nuance in growing and lots of opportunity's for false positives.
1 like
Complain
Similar Grow Questions